Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess felt an incredible sensation in her body. Everything around her became a blur as her mind tried to focus on the strange tingling. What's going on? Is this because of that chemical I spilled? She wrapped her arms around herself to keep from shaking and braced herself.

As she opened her eyes back up, she saw a bit of her hair blow in her face. She noticed it was far straighter than usual, but there was something far more startling about her locks. What the hell? Since when am I blonde?!

She could hear the boys question the sudden change themselves, but she was distracted by a new sensation in her chest. She looked down to see her sweatshirt puff out as her petite breasts began to expand. Her bra's straps snapped as her mounds grew to C-cup within seconds, then continued growing until her nipples were fighting to break free from her sweatshirt.

What the fuck is happening to me?!! She wrapped her arms around her stomach as she realized her midriff had become exposed, her top having been pulled outwards by her new D-cups.

Her eyes grew wide as she focused on the boys gathering in the doorway. They were all staring, mouths drooling over the sexy view. Then she made a short squealing sound as the tingling suddenly went lower...
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-22-2011, 09:26 AM