Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Livian immediately have to think about that. There was no way out of that, if she's going to sleep on the floor; he's going to sleep on the floor instead. Which should be the other way around. She felt deeply displeased how it suddenly become into this manner. His gentle smoothing touch only help somewhat. Though she have to think smart enough that how they both feel better?

"Please...no. It doesn't make feel better that you would sleep on the floor. I prefer we still sleep in the same bed, but without touching each other. If that's okay with you?" Though there is a chance she might clung onto him. And that she got that from her mother's clinging habit. That habit does make her feel secure and sleep well at night. She doesn't want to make him feel uncomfortable like she did when she's on top of him.

The nightmares might come back to hunt her tormentingly even so without that support.

The wild canine wagged her furry tail, her paws stroke affectionately on his back. She continuesly moaned out as she felt his tongue teasing her immensely around her vagina area. Already her wetness signaled as she's suddenly about to cum.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 02-22-2011, 08:01 AM