Join our server on Discord

Hidden Agenda(Private RP)
"Repeat after me, and do as I do." Veronica ordered firmly, "I, as long as my heart still beats, as long as there is still breath in my lungs, as long as there is life in my body, and as long as I still remain in this world; body or soul..." She raises and gloved hand and draws an X over her heart. Her finger leaves a blazing stigma on her chest.

There is a murmur of repetition around the room as glowing Xs are drawn over their hearts. It did not hurt at all. It was now apparent that the white dust that formed a circle around them was a mixture of salt, limestone, and bone-dust, a common catalyst for making pacts.

"-Swear on my life, my very existence, that should I ever reveal, or totter on the verge of revelation of the secrets I have been entrusted with, whether directly, or indirectly, to anyone outside of the Hidden Agenda Organization... that my life, my very essence, that my consciousness be forfeit... with my heart." She continues and finishes, the blazing X over her heart dying down into a neat scar.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 01-12-2011, 11:46 AM