Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Jedrek blushed a dark red across his cheeks as a light bulge started to form in his pants. He gently lifted Livian off of his crotch and onto the bed before uttering lightly, "S-Sure, if that makes you comfortable. I'm g-going to go take that shower now...a nice...cold shower..." The nervous gentleman dragon quickly rushed into the bathroom and closed the door, before the sounds of cold water could be heard. Does she realize how crazy she's making me?! How could she do all that and be innocent of what's she doing to me? He sighed in relief as the cold water calmed his scaly pouch down, keeping his lust at bay...for the moment.

"Oooh, I like a lady who gets straight to the point." Hyouzen smirked as he saw Foria's pants rip with her bare nethers right above his long, blue snout. The water dragon licked his lips before he teasingly gripped her hips and rump, before giving her pussy a long, rough slurp along the outer lips.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by Crimson Fox - 02-17-2011, 10:03 AM