Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"You mean...you master? You are right here." She said, sounding confused. Her programing had been muddled and incomplete in places, and her mind was a complete wreak. She didnt classify Alex and the other hacker as two different people, since they were both hackers, she acknowledged them as the same person.

What he could do is try to sort through her mind and see if he couldnt trace the man through her, seeing as she had been so altered that it was almost impossible for him not to leave a trail. The elf sat there on the ground, a few feet away from him. She tilted her head slightly and asked, "Are you upset master? Do you want to punish me?" She asked almost excitedly. "Oh please master, punish me, kill me, its all I want." She said seductively. "Fuck me master, make me hurt with whips and points, Oh god, it would make me feel so gooood!" She moaned, her hands coming up to massage her breasts through her thick robes.

-------------

"Now your getting the hang of this. Well, if you insist." Mike laughed before slowly thrusting into her pussy. "Mmmm, slut you are so tight, that dildo did you no justice." He moaned as he buried himself fully within her. His face was inches from hers, and she was still bound by her arms and legs to the point that she could not even reach the ground with her toes, still in the X position. He then crossed his arms, his cock deep inside her, and waited to see what she would do.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-12-2011, 02:11 AM