Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I wouldn't say its permanent, but I would say it would leave a mental scar. Besides, all that fear would turn into hate for some people. Alex is one of those people.))

Alex gently pushed her back and stood up, wanting a bit of distance from the girl as his mind still tried to come back from his frightful state. He took deep breaths and rubbed his eyes before he spoke again. "Do you remember the man before me? The masked man? Do you have any idea where he may be?" He asked, sitting back down and motioning her over.

------------------

Mimi looked into his eyes and nodded obediently. She took a deep breath, before speaking. "I want it! I want your big, strong, thick cock, master! Fuck me with it! Fuck me and make me pregnant! Make me a little slut with your cock!" She was embracing her new life, seeing no other way out of this hell hole. "Please, I'll do anything...Master."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 02-12-2011, 01:57 AM