Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Is Alex going to have this fear the entire time? Because if so, it would drastically change his personality. EVERYTHING is naturally terrifying, even the thought of his women would make him want to piss himself if this is permanent)

"I am...your slut." the elf cooed softly, still pressing her body against him. "Oh master, these robes are so harsh and coarse against my skin...Do you want me to take them off master? Or would you rather that I rub myself in them until my skin is red and sore?" She moaned, seeming to love either option. Pain and pleasure were as one to her now, she was the slave she had been programed to become, and Alex would know from her memories that if the other hacker ever got a hold of her again, he would see his work completed, maybe fuck her and make her suffer for a time, and then kill her to add to his tally of broken women.

---------------

"Thank you master?" Erusemon asked crossly? "No no, Mimi, you are going to have to beg for my cock. Beg for it. If you dont, well...lets just say that beggars cant be choosers, but you better get to begging quick if you dont want to become even less than that." He smiled, his cock still rubbing against her pussy. "Come on, I shouldnt even have to threaten you, because you know and I know you want this in your pussy."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 02-12-2011, 01:43 AM