Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
The striped hyena merely waved a finger at the ebony reptile. "Hate to break it to you, Jadrek my friend, she's rooming with you. Better keep close to her if she's being taken by some hidden enemy if things went with a different situation that I be choosing separate rooms for each of us now. Her vulnerability should be knowledgable. She can defend herself, but if sleeping noone will closely watch other than yourself unless you don't mind switching keys."

Frowning upon that statement. Livian felt more comfortable with Jadrek even she knew Soljowl wouldn't harm a princess. But there are things she heard rumors about the scavager that are unpleasant as it seemed. "I-I-I really don't mind sharing a room with Jadrek." Her face froze upon saying it. "Where's Foria?"

"With Hyouzen." Soljowl replied with a nasty smile.

The canine is with Hyouzen; however, she quickly raced to the single bathroom. Her hands covering her mouth to muffled her giggles. Her furry body turned to face the blue dragon at their door. She smiled playfully at him. "Are you ready to prepare what's in store for you?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 02-11-2011, 04:20 PM