Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Ooc: what he is actually smelling is the fact she is aroused he knows it smells good just can't think of a what it is and where. His mother, female family members, girls at school

After he was done with the chore he sat down in the living room for a moment and relax. He thought about flipping through the channels; but he caught a whiff of the food and the other scent he wasn't sure about. The young neko started to get aroused and blushed even though no one was there He got up and walked to the kitchen following his nose. When he got to the door way he saw what his wife was doing and blushed deeply his hears pulled back timidly. He couldn't believe that Amanda was masturbating in the kitchen. He gulped nervously and coughed loudly to get his wife's attention. "Um... uh... you... shouldn't m.m.masturbate around... the food," he said nervously. "Uh.. if you want... I.I.I... could help you..," he stuttered.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior) - by Casey the furry one - 02-09-2011, 09:26 AM