Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey chuckles some when he feels his sister going tense when he licked her. He was mid lick when sister told him to stop as he accidentally slipped her panties off. After a second pulled away and picked up the vixen. "It's okay," He cooed softly in her hear as he carried her to the couch. "See nothing is happening my love," he cooed again while he licked her muzzle gently in a brotherly manner. He rubbed her back reassuring her that it was all okay. "You were a very good girl to let me lick your pussy, even if it was for a moment," he cooed praising her as he scratched her behind the ears.

After a moment kissed her on the lips softly and pulled away. "You said you wanted to be my slave, and that means you got certain obligations to me," he said softly as he nuzzled her cheek. "I need to get off ... and I would love for you to either suck me off or to make love to my little slave girl," he said softly as he rested his paws on hips. "Now do realize I won't make you do either, at the moment," he added as he kissed her on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 02-09-2011, 02:12 AM