Join our server on Discord

The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior)
Casey blushed, at his wife and looked away, he knew that Amanda was his wife; but that didn't mean he saw her as his wife. "Um... uh..," he trailed off he couldn't tell her the truth about the fact she was intimidating and made him feel like a child. On the few times they meet she was so sure of herself and seem to know what she wanted. "Um... uh I just didn't think it was... um... uh...appropriate, since we really didn't know each other Ma'am," he said still looking away, his ears flat against his head, it was an obvious he wasn't telling her the whole truth.

After an uncomfortable moment of silence he spoke up again and his ears perked up again, "Um uh... how about you get dinner ready, while I chop some wood for the fire places and the bath?" he suggested, he had forgotten the fact that this house was designed for the two to work together to get things done. "Maybe after dinner we watch a movie, maybe play a board game or two?" he added with nervous smile. He had always enjoyed playing just about any game; but the ones he loved were the ones the whole family could join in on.

He lead her to the kitchen there was a it was state of the art normal appliances that one would find in a modern house. There was a large metallic door that looked like it would take three four strong men to move easily. He walked over and pulled on the handle it would move, he tried with all his might get to the pantry or the fridge that was behind it. Then he stopped and sighed, then he remember they had to do things together, "If I remember correctly we're suppose to work in pairs," he stated. Then he looked at his wife, "So could you help me Ma'am?" he asked knowing it should slide with ease if she helped.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Honeymoon (private for Clonewarrior) - by Casey the furry one - 02-04-2011, 09:26 AM