Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey was surprised when his sister took the news that he had fucked their own mother several times. He wondered if she caught them one or twice. "I see and take it you found out me and mom fooling around then," he stated when he talked him and his sister getting on he was much more respectful to a good degree and used terms love making, or the joining of the union and even called it what it was sex. When she asked what they would be doing kink wise he just chuckles some, "Not much I am thinking making love to you. Then teaching you some Gorean positions that will show off your body," he stated as he finished cooking breakfast. He had made two omelets some sausage and two pancakes each.

He set the table and looked at his sister again and murred to himself as he watched her wagging her tail. He walked back into living room and slowly walked up behind his sister. A moment later the fox knelt behind her and placed his paws on her panties, "Just relax and keep on playing," he ordered firmly as he pulled her panties down. He reached down with a paw and rubbed her sex for a second as he then lowered his head taking a whiff, "Mmm you smell so good," he stated and then takes a lick of her virgin folds. His sister tasted different than their mother and it was something pure and innocent about her taste as well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 02-02-2011, 09:52 AM