Join our server on Discord

Hidden Agenda(Private RP)
"Fucking cold..." A tigress muttered as she tromped through the snow across the compound. Her voice was quiet, with a slight southern drawl to it. "I hate the fucking cold."

She was right, she really did dislike the cold. Her unique condition meant that her fur grew in odd, not quite the scruff of a male tiger, but not the sleek, attractive facial fur of a female, either. It drove her nuts. She pulled her jacket closer to her body, keeping her pistols covered to keep the cold from freezing up the actions.

"Why does the meeting have to be across the compound?" She asked aloud, her fur standing on end to keep her warm, "If it weren't for the fact she had an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, I'd be out of this Hellhole and back on the gulf coast with Momma..."

She sighed wistfully, looking across the snow-covered buildings, wishing for some sun and sand instead of being stuck on the bottom of the earth.

She stepped into the conference room, where a few of the other agents were already congregating, and shook the snow off of her body. She hung her jacket on the coat rack, and looked around, smiling slightly as she saw the Boss herself.

"Mistress Walker." She said to herself, licking her fangs lustfully, "If only you liked sex."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 01-12-2011, 11:46 AM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 01-19-2011, 09:35 AM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM