Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey chuckles some he didn't expect his sister to call him master, "You don't have to call me that unless you want to," he said softly. When his sister whined it just made him want to take her there and then it was so cute and adorable and made her seem so innocent. "It is okay just say red and I will stop Ruby," he stated letting her know he would always honer the safe word. After another squeeze he let go of her mounds and put her nightie up over her shoulder's again. Soon he pushed her out of his lap and sat up. "Oh why don't you play a game while I cook?" he suggested knowing from the kitchen he would have a good look at her rump, since she liked to lay against their mother foot stool as she played his difficult action game.

Soon the young fox walked into the kitchen and started to grab the stuff he would need to make a filling breakfast for the two of them. "Um Ruby I have been with another female," he blushed some as he cracked open some eggs. "Each time I tied with her she would beat my ass after words; but tieing with mom was great," he admitted. "Yet do realize sis that I won't do that no more if you have a problem with it," he added mixed the eggs up. Soon his mesaneplos was in place and he popped the sausage in the oven to cook. "So far got any questions about anything yet that your curious about?" he asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 02-01-2011, 06:07 AM