Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha began to take deep breaths. Something about this whole situation was bugging her, but the truth continued to elude her. "I...I did this?" She asked, looking at her shoulder. She couldnt know how bad the wound was, but she still felt plenty of pain. It was hard to believe that she could injure herself so profoundly. "O-OK..." she said softly, laying back and sighing, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, her large breasts moving with her breathing. She looked like a fallen angel, beautiful, but delicate, like a clipped flower she needed plenty of care if the beast was to enjoy her.

---------

Samuel tried to escape, but could not, finding his girly body bound to the bed by tentacles. His cock was hard and pulsing with arousal, and he moaned as Two B spread him open and inserted his fingers into his tight rear entrance. "P-Please...no more..." He begged softly. "I-I dont know...whats wrong with me...I feel like Im losing my mind..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 02-01-2011, 04:40 AM