Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey nodded some, "Yes I do...want to do those things Mom does to Dad," he said firmly. When she said she wanted to be his slave he looked deeply into her eyes. He wondered what was going to through her head; but when she finished her statement, he cursed within in his own head, "Dam it... she thinks has to put out for me. He felt his sister nuzzle his cheek and murred softly enjoying the attention. He sighed as he looked into her eyes again, "Ruby you don't have to have sex with me ever ...," he trailed off with a sigh. "Heck you don't even have to be my mate if you really don't want to. Mom and Dad know I would always take good care of you that is why they want us to be mates; but that doesn't mean it has to happen," he stressed the last part once more hoping so would still choose to be by his. "Now if you do choose to be my mate being my slave is optional only if you want to," he stressed once more as he held her close, wagging his tail hopefully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 01-31-2011, 11:44 AM