Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon)
Casey heard his sister's thanks at his compliments. He knew she was reluctant to do anything sexual with him yet; yet at times he let his hormones get the best of him. This was one of this one of those times. He saw that her ears were flat against her ears and when she whined it just turned him on all the more. Soon he head her breasts cupped when she whined louder and it snapped out of his lustful daze as he looked up at her and murred softly. Then reluctantly moved his paws down to her waist; yet keeping his thumbs under her nightie.

"It's okay Ruby, I won't do something to hurt you without your consent," he stated softly as he kissed her on the lips gently. "I got a confession to make... I'm... uh... um...kinky... like mom and dad are," he admitted reluctantly. A moment later he looked away as his ears laid back and he sighed softly. He knew she was scared of what mom and dad did at times; because she caught them playing when she was just a little kit and thought their mother was hurting their father. "It isn't what your thinking sis. I want you to be my slave girl only if want to...," he said softly as he looked back at his sister hopefully as he raised his ears a bit. "Do realize that there are safety procedures and rules to ensure nothing to bad happens if we do play rough like mom and dad do. For started negotiations were we talk about what we want to do, second are safety words, like red meaning stop I am at my limits," he explained as he pulled his paws away from her for a second then rubbed her back. If his sister wanted to run from he would let her slip from his arms without a fight.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casey's little slave (incest cub)(private for Darkchibimon) - by Casey the furry one - 01-31-2011, 07:33 AM