Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
The young weredragon soon finished with his cold shower once he no longer had a raging erection. He then reverted back to his human and went to his dresser got a pair of boxers out and slide them on. Then tried to remember where he put his arm and realized it was three hours away. He sighed the family didn't keep many armband in his size since he still growing some. He knew his only option was with the collars. He grumbled as he snapped on the old collar that he used to were when was a bit younger. What surprised him was that it wasn't tight; but still lose enough. Then he put on a robe and walked on down the stairs into the living room. "Before we start the movie I just got to say something at first just applied to Katt. I want both of you to stay in the master bedroom. With that said when you both ready to let things progress then I will be staying with you both from then on," he said with a smile as he sat between the two girls and put an arm around both of them.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-30-2011, 01:51 PM