Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey continue to suck himself off soon a finger wound it way towards his anus and it stopped just before the reached the puckered hole. He began to rub the perineum. He was bobbing his head back and forth on the four inches he could manage when he heard Lupe speak up and bit his cock nearly; but thankfully he had bit himself enough and had his lips covering his teeth. He roared a second later in pain. Then he looked at both girls and blushed deeply as he pulled the bed spread over himself. "Um... uh... don't do that....," he trailed off slowly just clad his lip as a little bloody instead of his cock.

After a moment he glared at Lupe figuring it was her who dragged Katt along. "I just... d.d.don't want... to do anything with Katt or you till she is ready to go actually.. do it," he stated softly. Then he rolled over his back to both of the girls and removed the bed spread from his, "I'm going to take a cold shower...," he trailed off again but what he really wanted to do was have sex. He was actually planing to take one anyway after he was done blowing himself.

Casey soon made his way to his bathroom quickly and closed the door. He wish he could lock the door; but why lock it when one could just lock their bedroom door to keep people out. He took off his shirt and stepped into the bathtub. He turned on the cold water, "Dam it, I hate cold showers," he exclaimed to himself with frustration. He started to pull the curtain shut.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-30-2011, 05:25 AM