Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The Grey Warden hacked and slashed at the army, blood splattering onto his robes and face. He fought madly, but no matter how hard he fought, this didn't change the fact that he was outnumbered. More and more Darkspawn ran into the room to attack him, and he found himself on his knees. An Ogre was raising its fist to kill him before a loud crash was heard.

I am the luckiest son of a bitch there is, Alex thought as his friends charged into the castle, saving him. Shane threw a boulder, killing the Ogre on impact with it as he rose up, drinking a health and mana potion to help him heal. "Alistair, I'm going after the leader! He has Leliana! Have your men follow me when things are undercontrol here!" He yelled, before slicing the head of a nearby Darkspawn and looking around for any evidence of where Leliana and the hacker went. Once, or if, he found a trail, he would take after her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-28-2011, 04:05 PM