Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The recoder screen that normally appeared didnt appear. "Hahahahaha! You actually tried it! I hoped you would. I made it just in case Mike was with you, but since he isnt I was hoping you would give me reason to gloat. Thats right, this whole area is a dead zone! Everything I made in here in permanent as long as it remains within my set of parameters, and no input can be put in. Long story short, shit here stays the way it is, no hacking allowed in a dead zone." He continued to finger Leliana, and he smiled as she began to try struggling again. "Too bad kid. Now, again, I need this favor, so Im willing to ask ONE more time. Diplomacy or not?" Alex couldnt harm the DarkSpawn and couldnt hack, but neither could the other. His opponents advantage was the darkspawn, who couldnt simply be defeated, otherwise they were on more less the same level. He had flown in here as bunch of bugs, so powers that affected him still worked to at least a degree, but all he had access to where his own mage powers since he couldnt hack up super strength or speed, again, neither could he. He could try to to take on all the darkspawn or try for another plan, it was up to him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 04:46 PM