Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"No no no...cant go back...wont go back..." She muttered to herself as he begged her to help. "No no no no." When he placed his hand on her head she suddenly jerked and screamed so loud that it almost seemed impossible. "NO! STOP STOP! NOT IN THE HEAD! NOT IN MY HEAD!" She cried out. "I WILL SHOW! I WILL SHOW YOU, I WILL LEAD YOU THERE!" If he pulled his hand away from her he would see her panting and wide eyed, but calming down.

She seemed badly traumatized by whatever she had been subjected too, as with almost all women who had been captured by darkspawn. But she was different somehow, she did not show the signs of corruption or darkspawn taint at all, her eyes were clear, if not crazed, and her skin was free of blemishes and mutation. Her breath did not smell of human flesh, and the only blood he could see covering was her own.

"Not in my head...please not there...again...not...not again..." She shivered as she muttered, tears leaking from her eyes, but still she did not cry. " She was covered in the tattered robes that the darkspawn seemed to use for some of their rituals, and even the mask that she had been wearing was clearly a dark spawn mask.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 01:44 PM