Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey nodded glad that Lupe didn't try stop the marriage his father had arranged for him actually his uncle and finished it; but yes it was his father idea. "At least I got two lovely girls now," roared happily. "Everyone in the family just about shares one with another," he stated about the empathy bond, "Yes it will work three way relationship. Also most likely if me and your parents hit it off they won't be able to to me easily in a year or two," he stuck out his tongue playfully. "I know you and me Lupe might be ready to go further but till Katt is ready lets hold off?" he asked as he rubbed their backs as it seemed like he started to purr.

Soon the other couple came into the living room baring trays of pizza bites, some raw steak and a bottle of wine and some cola for Katt. "Here you go guys and some wine for you and Lupe and some cola for and snack trays for you all," Johnathon said with a smile as he sat down the tray of wine and glasses. Jessica had pizza bites in one hand and in the other she had the raw meet. While Bridget carried a fondo pot and burner to cook the meat with and setup on the thick wooden table.

"Um thanks for the wine; but I think I speak for all three of us when I say we don't want it," he said with a smile hoping he was right and not stepping at least on Lupe's toes, since he couldn't remember what age Katt was.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-27-2011, 11:16 AM