Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"I..." Samantha suddenly seemed distracted, distant. "I want to see my brother...I...I want to make sure he is OK." She said finally. As twins they shared a sort of bond, and Samuel was under so much stress that she actually felt chills and worried for him. The last time she had felt this way was when Samuel had fallen down a dark well and nearly died. Ever since then he had been afraid of small dark spaces, and that fear was almost shared by his sister.

---------

Samuel was not buying it, the beast had been so adamant about both of them being his slaves, had been so unmoving on the issue that through his insistence he revealed their value. Aside from that, Samuel realized that he wasnt choking, and he was a warrior trained partially by Alexander, he knew what it felt like to be choked.

"Then do it!" He gasped. "Kill me, I dare you." He didnt smile, and in fact, his heart was racing, his blood was running cold. As sure as he thought he was, he was still afraid of the beast, knowing that he was tampering with powers he could barely understand or defeat. But for some reason, he felt like all it was saying was lies, he didnt feel the normal chill he got when his sister was in danger, in fact, he didnt feel anything off about her at all, and he hadnt seen her at all. He decided it was better to die now, then live as a slave forever...though only just barely.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 10:22 AM