Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha watched as she was shown another strange plant and smiled as she heard the symphony. "Wow, thats incredible, we dont have flowers like that back home." She said softly. "Are their any other things to show me?"

---------

Samuel looked terrified for a moment, but bit his lip and forced himself to make a resolution. "If you harm my sister then I will kill myself afterward and you will have NO ONE!" He yelled, throwing what had seemed to be the beasts largest fear back into his face. "Your pitiful castle will stay abandoned if you kill her, and if you torture her then I will kill myself and you will lose part of your deal." HE said dead serious. Two B could bypass this threat, and indeed it wasnt a very big one of he kept Samuel locked up, drugged up and tied up at all hours of every day, but that seemed extreme. Samuel was putting up his final valiant front in a desperate attempt to save himself, or rather his personality, which would not survive him becoming the beasts slave.

What was worse was that, now, if the beast somehow did seduce his sister into loving him, Samuel might think it was a love potion and make good on his threat. The beast wasnt trying to lose either one of them, and Samantha would surely be stricken with depression and grief if she found out that her brother had killed himself. Two B had to either up the ante or back down.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 09:57 AM