Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Leliana blushes slightly at the stolen kiss and says, "Dont forget warden, I have my vows to the Chantry." She says with a teasing smile. She would allow him to hug and hold her, pressing into him as she did, but would pull away if he began to get too gropy. "There is still one more thing I want to take care of before we end our journey," she said more seriously. She looked at a map of Fereldan on the war. "I want us to go back to Lothering and make graves for the people who died there."

----------

Erusemon laughed loudly, slapping Mimi's ass. "What a complete slut you are! And you have never actually had sex with a man?" He asked, coming around to see her from the front. If she answered no he would laugh even harder. "No? And you love fucking yourself with dildos? Ha! You have yet to taste true pleasure Mimi, you havent even scraped it." His throbbing, erect cock was between him and her and he rubbed it against her cunt, lightly, just letting her feel the heat coming off of it and how huge and hard it was. "This, is true pleasure."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 01-27-2011, 02:22 AM