Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey just nuzzled Lupe's neck as she tried to tell him something before she nearly broke down into tears again. "It is okay... you did nothing wrong,' he said softly to her to reassure the werewolfess that she did nothing wrong. When Katt spoke up about Lupe imprinting on him he just stared wide eye at the girl that as the same age as him. "Why didn't you tell me with the empathy bond we share it is so similar to your imprint...?" he asked as he rubbed her back. "I mean any male or female could have been married off pretty much.... it didn't have to be me...," he sighed as he trailed off. Then he looked over at Katt and decided to tell her more about the empathy bonding. "Empathy bonding is very similar to imprinting... except this bond takes time to form and different degrees. The one that is forming between you and me is just like the one me and Lupe she can always tell what I am feeling when we are close... and it makes lying a very hard thing to pull off for most...," he stated blushing all the more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-26-2011, 03:27 PM