Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey shakes his head at what Lupe says and wraps his tail around Katt as he sat down, as well as pulling her into his lap. Then he put his arms around Lupe as Bridget hissed at him and tightened her grip on the girl. "Lupe I never said, you didn't stand a chance and second I said it was a lie about the fact about me not loving you," he said softly.

Bridget loosened her gripe on the girl. He then pulled Lupe close and nuzzled her as he slid off the silver armband. The weredragon knew in her state she most likely be changed in a heart beat. "What I wanted was for you to realize that since I was married to Katt. I just couldn't be with you or any other female for that matter because I would be breaking my marriage vows," he stated letting her know he would be doing a dishonorable thing if he did. Then the young were kissed Lupe on the lips softly and held it for a moment before pulling away. "Now then Katt has something she wants to tell you," he said with a blush as he then kissed Katt in the same albeit a bit more nervously.

Johnathan tapped Bridget on the back and motioned for her to fallow them figuring things will work out alright in the end. He also didn't want either of the girls to ruin the tender moment between the three. Soon all three were in the kitchen making a few snacks for everyone and they even opened a bottle of wine for anyone who wanted to drink it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-26-2011, 11:56 AM