Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
"H-hey," Katt blushed slightly when Jessica said they'd pick up something skimpy, skimpy was the last thing she needed right now, "I've got more than enough skimpy thanks to my sister, I don't need to go shopping for more of that." She said, making sure it was clear that the clothes in her suitcase didn't belong to her and was just a prank from her sister, the last thing she needed was for her new husband and everyone else to think she was a slut, felines got a bad enough rap for that thanks to their heat cycles as it was.

She listened carefully to everything being said, slowly gathering what had transpired despite not really having been there during the incident. Once Jessica had finished Katt was half tempted to smack Casey as well, "I can't believe you, even if you are married you don't just break a girl's heart like that. Poor thing, you probably destroyed her." She pulled out of Casey's arms and walked behind him, starting to push him along, "We are going downstairs right now and you're apologizing." She insisted, in the back of her mind she realized what she was doing would probably lead to her sharing her mate, but for some reason the idea didn't bother her as much as she'd expect, on the contrary she seemed to welcome the idea, thinking it might be fun for all of them.

As she forced Casey into the living room Lupe was still in Bridget's arms, though her crying had settled down slightly she was still an emotional wreck. She glanced up, seeing Casey and almost instantly breaking down into tears again, burying her muzzle into Bridget's shoulder, "Lupe, Casey has something he wants to say to you." Katt said, pushing Casey forward so he wouldn't be able to avoid the confrontation.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-25-2011, 03:40 PM