Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
When Jessica had slapped he winced as he let out a groan. When Jessica spoke he wasn't sure how that would help him or Katt; but what she said about him loving Lupe was true. When Katt said she was upset with her sister because she switched her luggage he sighed again. "Okay I understand why your upset.... I just told look I never felt anything deep for her when it is clear that I do care for her...," he trailed off trying to save his own ass from having a frigid wife.

"Oh bull call it what is love and you broke her heart, very harsh way. That is why I slapped you," she stated with a hiss. "Now as for your sister we can get you something skimpy tomorrow if you want," thinking that Katt's sister was like her own very conservative. "Now I will say this again you got one depress werewolf down there. There is an way to fix this where everyone wins. Now you and Katt just started a relationship... today and you could let her join the relationship and all three of you be lovers if you so choose. The only reason I say this is because me and Bridget came from slightly to different prides. Hers is more submissive females mine well we are encourage to speak our minds," she said with a grin. "From there just talk things over and see what you to need to do," she said and did an about face as she left.

Casey thought about what she said. "Um... uh... most weredragons are monogamous....," he said looking away it was true that sometimes they did have more than one mate even it it was very rare occurrence. "So... do you want to keep things the way they are or....or.or maybe just be friends?" he asked nervously.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-25-2011, 10:33 AM