Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Wait, your protecting one?!" Evoline said in shock. "Arent they...arent they really dangerous? I mean, look at what she did to you and your orcs. She might have promised never to hurt you in any way, but that doesnt mean she cant hurt us, especially if SHE doesnt see hurting us as hurting you." Evoline shook her head then. "I have been reading about magical contracts...they are very dangerous. She can still do whatever she wants as long as she doesnt think its harming the contract. I read about a man he contracted with a golem he had captured, and part of the contract was that the golem would not harm him. The golem associated harm with pain, so when he was released, the golem crushed the man in one quick blow, killing him instantly, thus causing him no, and by his definition, no harm."

---------

Tal would swallow all the cum he had to, and mew softly as he was skeeted on. "Master...please...my I have some water..." He would beg feebly before he was forced to take another cock into his mouth. As always, he would start to suck and lick it like a good slave, shaking from the cold as he did, his throat burning for water.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 01-22-2011, 05:50 AM