Join our server on Discord

Hidden Agenda(Private RP)
Name: Sable Borgin
Species: Siberian Tigress Furran
Affiliation: Hidden Agenda
Appearance: [PHOTOGRAPH NOT AVAILABLE] 6'0" tall, 175 pounds, lithe, mildly muscular, C-Cup chest, 8-inch cock. Normally dressed in camo cargo pants, black tank top, heavy leather belt with crossdraw holsters, Army jacket, and "Castro Hat"(The kind of hat Castro wears). Orange fur, black stripes, white belly, black hair kept in a ponytail, red eyes.
Background: Unnaturally photoshy for her kind, a member of the newly released race of "Furran" or "Furries". She was trained at a young age to be sensitive to the world around her, to listen to her instincts, to see beyond her eyes. A short stint in the military honed her combat skills, and earned her a mildly reputable track record in the process. Circumstances allowed her to be in the right place at the right time to be hired on for the Hidden Agenda, a chance she knew full well she would never get again. While with the obediance of a soldier, she isn't too concerned as to how a mission goes, often with disasterous results that leave her as the populace's whipping boy. The negative feedback on her assignments have black-labeled her within the organization, as many new recruits to the group often die within their first 24 hours around her. Whether its a horrible fluke of Fate, Poor recruit training, or she just kills them out of anger, she refuses to say. As with some Furran, she is mildly empowered, with the ability to manipulate fate to a certain degree. Perhaps this is why she hasn't been terminated yet, despite her numerous mistakes and failed missions.

Weapons:

"Heaven" And "Hell" - Two Taurus PT 845 semi-automatic pistols, each in .45ACP and rated for .45 ACP+P and .45 Super. Each with 16+1 extended magazines, Custom night sights, and a rail to accept various lights and lasers.

"Heaven"

[Image: pt%20845%20Stainless.jpg]

"Hell"

[Image: 1-845041-1.jpg]

"FUCK YOU" - To put it in the bluntest of terms, She sticks the blade of her survival knife into the link of a length of chain, and locks it in place by putting the hilt edge and the nub of the butt into other links, and hurls it with great force. Such improvised weapons are normally frowned upon, but she can conceal both the knife and the 15 feet of logging chain on her person rather easily, and no one has yet to muster up the courage to take it from her.

Skills:

- Ability to sense/see spirits

- Mild Luck Manipulation

- Strength greater than a comparable human female

- Speed on par with her Tiger counterpart
Weaknesses: Easily angered, easily outwitted, has a rather sensitive scrotum.

Other: Due to her hermaphroditism, she is usually a slave to her hormones, which makes her noticeably aroused when around people(Females in particular) that she finds attractive. Prepare your Anus for imminent rape.

Theme Song: Iced Earth - Hallowed Be Thy Name (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVbzO0X6dU)
Theme Song 2: The Trooper - Iron Maiden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Ak78uo0UA)
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 01-12-2011, 11:46 AM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 01-19-2011, 09:35 AM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: Hidden Agenda(Private RP) - by Bee - 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM