Join our server on Discord

Home. (Backlasher Ray/GMSG)
"Woah! Haha-ha!" Hunter laughed boisterously as the red dino clambered on top of them, wrapping his furry arms around the Guilmon's torso. All the little coyote wore were pajama pants, as it was more comfortable than wearing a complete set, so it felt nice when his bare torso was sandwiched between both Fiero and GMSG's warm, scaly bodies. He felt a slight nudge on his rump as Fiero's crotch jumped, but didn't pay it much attention as he was playing with Guily's little head wings.

"Urmff... Nghh..." He shut his eyes blissfully as Alec's doggy cock pistoned in and out of him rhythmically, giving his anal chambers a euphoric massage. "Mmm... it's going in s-so deep..." He whimpered, tensing his body in pleasure as his cock squirted and dripped pre onto the mattress, leaving dark, wet spots on the sheets, his balls jiggling with each of the boy's thrusts. "I want all you m-milk inside me, love..." He groaned, his sphincter constricting around Alec's meat every time he pulled back for another thrust.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home. (Backlasher Ray/GMSG) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-18-2011, 10:44 AM