Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex frowned and he stole a kiss. "What do you mean? Doesn't the brave Warden get a reward for saving all of Fereldan from the beautiful girl?" As he said this, his hands were placed on her back, stroking her back, even trying to get a quick grope of her ass.

-----

"I-it felt good. It felt good fucking myself with the dildo that was inside my mother and it felt just as good licking the dildo clean." Mimi's face was red and her pussy was getting wet as she spoke, the memory of her first masturbation making her nipples hard. "I fucked myself for hours, even when my parents came home I was still playing with myself into the night. M-my mother never found out where her toy went and a few weeks later she bought more. I-I played with myself with her toys again and loved it so much. I love fucking myself like a s-s-slut," she cried, knowing he'd love to hear her say that. "I ever pushed the dildo in my ass and took my anal cherry..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-18-2011, 09:29 AM