Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey was blushing already as he rolled off to the side just as Katt tried to kick him in the chest. He sat up and gripped the leather seats. The young weredragon wanted to just pounce on her and force her cuddle next to him. Instead he dug his talons deeply into the seat cushions. Then closed his eyes and started to breath in deeply as he tried to calm himself. It took him about ten minutes but he succeeded in calming himself down complete and as his body reverted back to his human form.

"We... kinda rolled...," he trailed off nervously as he took another deep breath turning crimson. "into another.... I.I.I... k.k.k.... issed you," he stuttered. Then he looked away with the way Katt was acting making feel like a total pervert. A moment later he started lose the control he had as he slipped back into his weredragon form. "I'm.... uh... sorry... I won't do it... it again...," he said softly while looking away.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-18-2011, 05:11 AM