Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
"I'll be happy once we're back on the road again," Katt sighed a bit as she sat down at the table, she glanced over towards Casey blushing slightly again, "Uhm, thanks for sticking up for me back there." she said, almost inaudibly though she was fairly certain he'd hear her if his senses were increased like most weres, "I've had a few boyfriends in the past that would've just walked away from a situation like that and left me to deal with it alone. Guess that's at least one advantage to this, won't have to deal with my mate not being able to protect me." she smiled a bit, "Hope you ordered anchovies, I'm starving." she grinned a bit.

Casey and Johnathon both nodded in agreement with getting out of there soon. When Katt said she was grateful for her husband sticking up for her, Casey blushed as well. He started to lean in close he was going to kiss her on the cheek; but when she spoke up about having anchovies on her pizza he busted out laughing.

Johnathon chuckles softly at the two newlyweds, knowing how awkward things can get especially with two lovers. "It could be more awkward he could be a werelion, you and one of your sisters, or other female family member could be his wives," he commented, while it was true that his wives were family at least they weren't related by blood but marriage.

A moment later the large bear came over with the two pizza's ready to go, "Here are your pizza's guys. You may be owing me a window if I you both don't stay together from all the wages people have about your relationship. Besides I believe you both can work out your differences anyway and be a happy couple," he commented
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-15-2011, 04:48 AM