Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I-I took my own virginity! I fucked myself with my mother's dildo and licked my cum off of it to do it again! I wet my bed because I fucked myself so much! I-I acted like a little slut and masturbated for what felt like hours! I pushed the dildo in and out of me and listened to my own moans for the entire time and...and I loved it!" Mimi cried, fearing pain.

------------

Alex led her to his private room and he held his hands over her body, gently waving them over her. By combining his reality power and mage power, he was able to heal both their wounds, making fit for some food. After they were both healed, he would waste no time in try to pull her dress off of her. As he stripped her, his mind thought of another character in this game and he smiled at the thought of a threesome. But first, he would butter Leliana up before suggesting it.

((Happy 100th post, old friend))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-15-2011, 01:35 AM