Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Katt growled loudly, "I still don't trust you, we've taken down hundreds of weres, for all I know this is just some plan to catch one of us to use as a hostage, though why you'd drag it out so much is beyond me, so I'm willing to give you a chance. If you enjoy having your head attached I suggest you don't waste it." she warned as she walked back towards Casey, "I'm gonna grab something to eat while you clean up, want anything?" she asked. She suddenly tensed up and began growling loudly.

"Ooh, nice and soft kitty tush," the man that had originally made the lewd comment said as he rubbed a hand over Katt's ass.

"Bad. Move." Katt growled as she suddenly spun around, lifting the man up over her head and hurling him through the front windows of the store. She turned back and glared at the other customers, "ANYONE ELSE WANNA GRAB MY ASS!?" She roared, the customers immediately turning their attention back to their meals or magazines as she huffed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-13-2011, 12:35 PM