Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
(do realize everyone is in the conversant store)

Johnathon sighs as he was picked up by the strong tigress; but does nothing to stop her. He listen to her threat chuckles loudly as he was dropped. "Mrs. Drake lose the tone now. I know your a hunter and your worried that your going to be attack; but your not going to be," He said firmly. When the name Drake was spoken a number of people turned to look it was the only one in the america's the others were in the middle east.

"Now then do realize if the Drakes wanted to kill you and your family they would have done so already instead of marring into your family. Lastly do realize I offered to take you home were you could kill me and Casey," he said in a stern voice. "So get it through your thick head that your husband doesn't want to kill you; but for peace to be between your family and his ," he hissed in a very feline manner.
-----------------
Casey hated bullies and people who bad mouthed others without knowing them. "I am Casey Drake and stop talking about my wife like that," he roared as he pounced the young man. He did his best to put his weight into the pounce wanting to quickly pin him quickly. Then he tried to bite his shoulder.

A moment later the large bear behind the counter got out a large bucket of ice water he always kept handy for dealing with fights. He brought it out and just dumped it on the two boys. Casey shivered and groaned as the icy water touched his scales and jumped away. He slowly looked around as he stood up.

"Now clean the mess up or I will be busting both your ass's," he growled as he then went to the back and came out with two mops and a mop bucket. "Here you go boys," he stated as he shoved a mob into Casey hands and the other boy's.
-----------------
Then the bear noticed that Johnathon was there and smiled, "Hey there Johny how have you been?" he asked the werelion as he gave the male a bear hug.

Johnathon chuckles and hugs his friend back just as tightly, "Not much.... I am baby sitting the Drake's newlywed couple," He said with a chuckle.

"OH by I bet that is fun. With all the debate I decided to cash in and run a betting hall to see if I couldn't make a bit extra money," he said with a chuckle. "Any way I hope they do work through the old animosity that hunters and weres also I would make a killing too," he added.

"You and your get rich quick schemes this one may back fire if you don't have enough money to pay the winners," Johnathon stated knowing the bear all to well.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM