Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I love you," Alex whispered, holding Tali closely and falling asleep with her in his arms, excited to experience the world of Mass Effect first hand, and to love Tali for as long as he lived...

---------

To Erusemon's shock, he would find that Mimi wasn't a virgin. There were two likely scenarios, of course one being her having sex, but the more likely one being that she was a very naughty girl when no one was looking, and ended up breaking herself in all by herself....Even with her virginity gone, she smelled wonderful, smelling like roses and delicious sweets. She would make a wonderful addition to his harem.

"Get away from me! Please!" She begged, seeing him smell her tight cunt. "Don't...Please, don't...."

---------------

Alex smiled and felt himself transform as the roulette stopped. He felt his ears grow slightly as he became an elf, and his clothes turned into green robes. Black ink appeared over his face, turning into tattoos and his hair fell off his head, leaving him bald. A staff appeared in his hand and he placed it on his back as he looked for his saved data on Dragon Age: Origins.

As already explained, he was a mage and an elf, and as one would expect from him, quite the hero. He had helped Harrowmont become King, helped the werewolves free themselves from their curse without slaughtering the elves, helped Alistair to be king by marrying Anorra, saved the Circle of Magi, saved Arl Eamon without killing Conner, and such. He even convinced Alistair to bed Morrigan, keeping both of them alive after the death of the Archdemon. He searched for a good point in time, and decided that a few hours after the death of the Archdemon was good, where a celebration was being held in honor of the Hero of Fereldan.

((Hope I didn't spoil anything. I tried to keep it vague, I think...))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-11-2011, 09:32 AM