Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Katt finished rubbing her eyes clear, she was still growling slightly but stopped and smiled a bit as she heard Casey's compliment, "Thanks, you look good too, er, sorry about the tu," she stopped mid-sentence as she spotted the armband, her eyes shaking a bit in horror as she recognized it, "Wh-where did you get that?" she asked, unintentionally growling a bit.

Casey gulped nervously as the limo drove off and Katt saw his torn up sleeve and what lay beneath it. "Um... uh... my family....gave it to me...," he trailed off nervously. "It isn't what you think...we're...s.s.s.safe," he stuttered nervously.

"Katt relax if you want I can take us to your families mansion if you want?" Johnathan their driver suggested. "Or you actually think about the reason why a clan of weredragons would marring into your family making an alliance of sorts. The first known attempt of this kind of union since ever," he explained as checked on the two love birds.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-05-2011, 04:14 PM