Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
"I can't believe I'm going through with this," Katt growled a bit as her long red hair was fussed over by her sister Kitt into a more appealing style, as well as to keep it from covering her face. She couldn't figure why she bothered to say it, she had been for the past few weeks and always got the same answer 'it will be fine' "It can't work, it won't." she said again.

"Don't say that," Kitt said as she continued with the girl's hair, "Alot of people say that about arranged marriages, but they always seem to work out. Just give it a few weeks," she tried again to comfort Katt, "Besides, you'll make it work I'm sure. Who knows you might actually like him. Plus if the rest of his family's anything to go by he's bound to be cute." she smiled, as she leaned over to examine her handiwork, "You look beautiful, I'm so jealous, you should be happy, it's your wedding day."

"I'm more than willing to trade places." Katt joked. Though deep down she was a little happy, she was getting married, though it was to someone she didn't even know, she wished they could've at least met and gotten to know eachother a bit more, as it was they barely knew more than eachother's names.

"And, done!" Kitt squeeled with excitement, "Ohh, you look absolutely gorgeous,"

Katt stood up from her chair, unable to not smile as she looked at herself in the mirror, her normally long red hair was done up in a small bun, a long low-cut gown covering her body leaving her cleavage showing on her chest, "I, suppose I do." she fought back a tear as her bridesmaid put a veil on her, the lacy section lowering over her face. She found the dress a bit confining as opposed to her normal attire, but she had to admit it was flattering

"Alright, it's almost time, now you remember to smile, and try not to scare the poor guy. Gotta be strange enough getting married to a girl that could probably bench press him." Kitt giggled before leaving the room to head to the altar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2011, 08:12 AM