Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Splendid! Now, up and out of the sand you two." Erusemon ordered with a laugh, pick Kari back up and waving his hand, teleporting the trapped angel out of the sand, where she appeared on the floor, completely clean. "Eat this." He ordered, tossing her a tablet. When Angewomon did so, she would feel a warm pleasure building up in a breasts. "And you, eat this." Erusemon said, pushing a pill against Kari's lips, rubbing her smaller breasts with her other hand. When she ate it she would feel warmth cover her for a moment before becoming very cold.

"I have changed both of you, physically, to please me. Kari, your body can no longer handle normal food, the only things you can now feed upon is my seed, and one other thing." As he spoke, honey milk would being to dribble out of Angewomons swollen nipples. "And Angewomon's milk, which I have altered into an aphrodisiac." He passed Kari to Angewomon and winked. "I think I will leave you two for a moment. Feed her well Angewomon, or she will freeze up and die." And with that Erusemon left.

He hadnt mentioned that he had also made Angewomon's breasts several hundred times more senstive to pleasure, to the point where her tits could bring her to orgasm alone. So Kari drinking her milk would feel extremely arousing while Kari would only get more and more horny and sex crazed as she drank more and more milk. It was a vicious cycle that Erusemon would want to observe later, camera's recording the whole thing.

In the mean while he left to go see how Mimi was doing. He wanted each girl in separate cells and he hadnt really broken her, just had her raped by her own partner. Now he wanted to go tame the pink beauty himself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-31-2010, 07:20 AM