Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
The wolf rest his head above his paws while watching the dragon over his shoulder jackhammering his tight rump; the tip of Jedrek's member prodding his tender yet sensitive prostate, sending a thrill of sensation and his orgasm grows. "Aahh..g-gawd..Jed.." Ryo moaned as his knot member spurt a few ropes of precum and smear the dragon's tail. He's quite strong in battlefield despite his feminine figure, but weak and submissive when it comes on making love with a cute yet sexy dragon. He loves the dragon pinned him and ramming his cute butt like this.

Minami open her maw slightly and let Monica's sweet honey flowing down through her wet tongue before swallow it down, grinning. "As you wish, my dear Monica..." She said in lustful tone, letting the Renamon get into the position on the bathtub before she turned around and lean her fully wet pussy near Monica's muzzle, her tail wagging happily. "Get that sweet juice of mine before it gets dry..." She teased before spread her lover's legs and resume licking her wet slit.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 12-28-2010, 03:11 PM