Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Am I doing good, Mistress?" Mari-Su asked, blushing red and actually happy her daughter wasn't hear to see this. To see her degrade herself for this...beautiful human female. She then pushed in two fingers, then three digits in and out of Salem's tight pussy, also giving a constant barrage of licks and kisses to her clit.

--------

"K? My, my. You are quite the slut," he said, before whispering into Tina's ear. "For winning, you get two prizes. Prize one, is that you're now the Queen of the house. My second in command. When I'm away, you're in charge of the other two." King looked at Nikki and Sunny and pressed a button on his watch, healing any of their pains and giving them both back full strength. "Both of you, pay attention. I have an announcement to make. For being the Queen Slut here, Tina is now officially your Mistress and your Mother. You will treat her with respect. Do both of you understand?"

King then whispered into Tina's ear, "So...Any first orders for your new sluts? Make them admit you're the better slut? Make them dance? Make them kiss your feet? Each other?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 12-22-2010, 06:35 PM