Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Are you deaf?" The hyena inquired, as he growled at the people who had their staring eyes gaze into the hyena just because he brung out his gold that was questionable enough of his characteristic. Foria slapped him upside the head for insulating a young blue dragon. He immediately had his head nodded furiously apologizing to the reptile.

"Okay to make myself clear. The entire magicians had been swamped, wiped out. Dead as a door knob. Even the people they known and families."

Foria nodded, feelings distrauct from having her past memories occurred to her head. "I'm afraid Soljowl is right, I was there reading the bulletin board. From my friend's experience, it was a clean deaf, magical properties had been drained. And there are no evidence where it came from besides there marks that had untraceable marks and scent marks. We do believe that there is someone who-"

"They, and the death came out the same time killings. Making it seemed impossible for one murderer to go around in less than 0 second, unless they're able to stop time. Since the magic here barely thrived as you say. There are limits. But they are clever enough to had it planned to make it difficult for someone to see it one person who is actually different from another. From my case...they are trying to trap Livian." His fingers tapped.

Livian stopped her rest. Her keen ears heard everything, but why are they after her? "Why?"

The hyena sighed, "I'm afraid I won't tell you until we find ourselves a place to stay for a day. Least we revealed the very nature of it."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM