Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"I seen it all, my sister had to hide her skin, me I'm free to roam around. Due to the fact she's different from any dragons. She's being hunted even a few times our kind during those events. They had toned it down now." Foria break a piece of bone in half. "But let's just say she still wouldn't feel safe being outside alone."

The hyena gobbled up the bones, as he took the geasy leftovers off her plate. Licking his fingers. His dishes piling on top on another almost looking like it's going to fall. He brought out huge hefty bag spilling gold coins on the table. "What's the hurry? Might as well let her rest for a day, and incase you haven't heard the news; the magic people had been massacred here."

Livian was too tired to react, though it did surprised her as she heard it crystal clear from the bandits mouth. What if Soljowl really can't transport them to their world? Of course, the hyena had brought attention as nearly everyone gaze at the bag of coins. Most in disbelief of how a poorly dressed theif managed to get that amount of money?
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 12-13-2010, 05:15 AM