Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Livian nodded, still not fully awake. Hers powers were hard to keep under control that it is starting to wear her out. "I'm fine just tired from the travel." the dragoness meek.

"Still having problems with your powers Livian?" Foria shook her head. "I thought you we're fine when your father put you through training."

The female world traveler hesitated. "Yes...but, a thanks for the wind I could gradually wean them in some state." She finished her bread. Her head once again resting his arm.

Foria sighed, no wondered her family are worried too much on her. The naive girl couldn't be strong enough to handle her powers if not careful. The dragon's trait combined with two powerful figures(Linvar used a dragon's ring in order to given birth true dragon) has becoming a hassle. If Soljowl is right. Then those huge armor knights will take her to someplace they don't know about. Sure the dragon ring is successful, but giving birth to twiplets either one will be the weakest, while the two remained stronger.

However, Livian being a middle child; looking fragile. She remained powerful than her two brothers. Probably surpassing in strength as her father. If given birth to a child with the person who consumated her; the powerful genes were passed down to next the next powerful generation. Which is probably why those ancients wanted her!

Foria chided abit, they have to get off the planet quickly. But, it's best to have Livian rested in full strength, for now. Foria had finished partially of her lunch. Might as well keep the conversation going with Hyouzen. "Me and my sister lived together under the same house for atleast maybe seventy-eighty years. Been for each other since one thousand one hundred years."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 12-12-2010, 05:05 AM