Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Oh, little girl. You still think you're dealing with Savior?" Tobias chuckled, before using his strength to slam her head into the ground. He pulled out a knife and moved his hand from her hair to her neck, holding her head down. "Let me tell you a little story. Of a man who didn't care. Of a man who hurt people for shits and giggles. He ripped children apart, raped countless women and men, and broke a hell of a lot of hearts. Then that man died. And now...let's say that man is now a ghost and is now possessing Savior."

"In other words, I don't give a fuck if you die or not. In fact, I want to kill you. Been a long time since I've fucked a corpse like yours...The only reason I haven't is because I may have a problem hiding the body....AH WELL!" Tobias giggled, slamming the knife down, stopping just inches from her eyeball.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by MasterZero - 12-12-2010, 03:15 AM