Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
“Oh my… You really do cum beautifully,” came her captor's words. “Better look down, slut.”

The sand was now at the base of her breasts and quickly climbing as Angewomon continued to lose control. She could feel its vibrations traveling up her body and teasing her nipples already, even though the sand had yet to make direct contact.

“There’s no escape now angy. Soon you’ll be up to your chin, with no way out. You’re just going to cum… and cum… and cum, until you’re sucked under. In fact, I think you’re about to lose it again, aren’t you?” Erusemon taunted, gloating and stroking Kari's head as she continued to lick and suck his massive erection.

“It’s coming up on your breasts, slut. I do hope you won’t disappoint me by losing it too quickly as it starts to suckle your nipples. You are an angewomon after all…"

Angewomon would have to resist the need to cry out in ecstasy when it first touched the undersides of her breasts, cupping her as it gradually eased around the soft mounds, like a lover sliding his hands up her body toward her nipples. She could only watch helplessly as the brown, nearly liquid fingers slipped around the hard, pulsing peaks at her chest, covering them, and sending an impossibly powerful wave of new arousal through her body. The new sensation was overwhelming, making her feel twice as much pleasure as before, if that was even possible.

If angewomon had any hope before, it was lost now. The sand would lock her wholly into a state of euphoria that would be her last, but she probably didnt even care. She was only pleasure now. Time ceased, or at least seemed to extend out for an eternally long moment. More of her would sink under, until finally the sand reached her chin and forced her to look up. Her whole body was now submerged save for her face, and as the pleasure continue to wrack her body, it became clear that it too would also soon be gone, disappearing beneath the pleasure sands of death that beckoned to her.

And then, with an abruptness that was painful… it stopped. "Well well well, looks like you lost my sweet little Angel slut." Erusemon said, picking Kari up and stroking her in his arms as he stood and began to walk towards her, stepping onto the now still and solid sand. "five minutes left on the clock, but for you I would say you have about thirty seconds, no more." He reached where her face was still poking out of the sand and knelled down so he could see her better, her place a hand on the side of her face and stroked it softly.

"You lose my sweet little Angle. You lose. Now, of course I cant take your life, how on earth would I find the location of the other Angewomon if you were dead? Stupid, stupid little slave." he shock his head and smiled. "Now, do you want to come out angy?" He asked.

The sand, being no longer active, had reverted to a hard packed cylinder around her, freezing her body in place, and making breather very hard, though not impossible.

------------

Tali moaned loudly and squirmed a bit as her inserted a finger into her butt. "Ahhh! Alex..." she moaned, her ass wiggling as she tried to dislodge the finger, never having felt any anal pleasure before. She tried to do as he instructed as well, sucking harder, taking more into her mouth and moving her tongue around the underside of his cock.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-12-2010, 03:11 AM